Skip to main content

Bloxels is really Fun!

So, I am having lots of fun on Bloxels. You can make your own video games, play videos games, and lot's more. I usually make video games, but sometimes I play them to get used to my keyboard (I play it on a Chromebook, not an iPad). This is what the Bloxels logo looks like.
So, you have to pay $19.99 if you want it, but playing the video games are free. If you like Bloxels you can get a T-shirt!
Now, as soon as I started, I had lots of fun! No matter if you have an iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, Chromebook, Chromebox, or even a Windows 10 computer, you can use Bloxels! According to my email, the time I started building on Bloxels is at April 4, 2020 at 10:16 AM (central time). You need an email to use to sign up, and most 2nd graders don't but most 2nd graders parents do! Your projects sync in the cloud (not up in the sky) and you can publish your video games! Need tutorials? There are plenty to watch! But, you will need Wi-Fi! You have it if you're reading this right now! And, the cloud I talk about is not upit's somewhere else! It's even funner than Prodigy! Learn more at edu.bloxelsbuilder.com and buy Bloxels and Bloxels-related stuff like the T-shirt here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coding 2

Computer use binary, Binary use 0s And 1s Like this:010010101010100101010 It can be use to make pics, text, music, numbers, math, Like Tommy is 010101001010101010101010101010010101011001010101010 1 in binary is 0000001 1 + 2 = 3 in binary is 1000001 A song in binary is 01010101010101101010      

TechyTommy Phones: IFTTT + Text Messages!

  A year ago, I did a blog post on a website called IFTTT! If you want to view that, click here ! But let me quickly explain why this is relevant to phones! Lots of carriers have a way to send text messages through email! This is carrier-specific, so you can't just send it to all phone numbers! For example, Cellcom has yournumber@cellcom.quiktxt.com and U.S Cellular has yournumber@email.uscc.net! (These are carrier emails for TechyTommy Email VIP users.) To use all of these, format your phone number like this: 1234567890! These are called "SMS to email gateways"! But what if your carrier is not listed here? Thankfully, there is a website with 92 carriers in the United States! Just go to email2sms.info  if your carrier isn't in this article! But how does IFTTT work here? While, IFTTT can send emails from your Gmail account! Previously, I was talking about connecting Gmail to Google Calendar, Alexa to Blogger, and Google Calendar to Contacts! But now, we can connect any