Skip to main content

How to use a TV as a second monitor

 Yes, I know TVs are plug-and-play, but you are not getting the best experience from it. First, open your Display Settings, and drag your TV to the proper place. And then, select your monitor, and then click on Advanced display settings. Now, click on XX.XXXX Hz (where X is the numbers). Now instead of that, you should choose the highest non-interlaced option. And on your TV, turn on Game Mode. Now, exit this menu, and click on XXX% (X is still the numbers). Now, click on all of them until you find the one you want. And then your mouse should work better, your second monitor should be faster, and your second monitor will look better! My TV is to the right of my laptop, it uses 60Hz, and I use 125%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"