Skip to main content

#1 Thing To Do On The Last Day Of School!

At:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXFISVfp3MyC_KHcppHWZjrtYGTJBsQgHikpMojx91C2kGBA/viewform?usp=sf_link The Questions About Unsafe Touch School Like Because It Is
Out for test use only

Any test help,

[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="1"/][contact-field label="Teacher' Email" type="email" required="1"/][contact-field label="Website" type="url"/][contact-field label="Comment" type="textarea" required="1"/][/contact-form] The Quiz Is Make On Google Forms

Don't Worry, I Will Send The Reports In E-Mail, And Don't Forget To View Score,

Your Mom And Dad Will See In E-Mail!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"