What blogging engine would you like? September 24, 2019 So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TechyTommySeptember 24, 2019 at 6:43 AMI like Blogger because it is free with no ads! Just needed a Google Account!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBecky and Gage SteensenSeptember 24, 2019 at 6:59 AMBlogger-No ads =👍ReplyDeleteRepliesTechyTommySeptember 24, 2019 at 7:02 AMThank you! I like Blogger too.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Coding 1 August 10, 2018 In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here" Read more
I like Blogger because it is free with no ads! Just needed a Google Account!
ReplyDeleteBlogger-No ads =👍
ReplyDeleteThank you! I like Blogger too.
Delete