Skip to main content

I published my first game on Bloxels

So, I just made a game on Bloxels. What is it called? The Turtle Game. When you click on the game (if you want, copy and paste this code into the Arcade to play it: 45871272), you should see this screen.
If you click on play, tap the screen (or space bar) and play!
So, you can play it also by searching "turtle".
You Win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"