Skip to main content

Back to School!


It's back to school time! And I will show you some cool websites!





Ruff Ruffman: Humble Media Genius (pbskids.org/fetch/ruff)





Ruff Ruffman: Humble Media Genius homepage.




Wayback Machine (web.archive.org)





The Wayback Machine helps you see webpages on a day that's not today. I have a blog post about it named "What is the Wayback Machine?". Find it here.




View these pages in my blog!





And, did you know I have a TommyUSB?





Here's some music I put on it:





The Milky Way by Ready Jet Go!





Baby Shark EDM Remix by Pinkfong





And, don't forget to have fun at school!





Do you like school? Post a comment saying so!









And, do you play PBS Kids Kart Kingdom? If yes, try to see me there!


Comments

  1. I Iike school too!!! Great post with great websites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! Hopefully a kid at my school posts on my blog someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"