Skip to main content

How to open app on chrome os useing keys


To open app on your chromebook useing keys, Here how:





  1. Pin the app to your taskbar




Press Alt And The Number Of The App





For the chrome web browser it's "Alt + 1"





For gmail it's "Alt + 2"





For google docs it's "Alt + 3"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"