Coding 1 August 10, 2018 In coding, there is a way to save text,It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code itAdd this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"This save code in coding! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Coding Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Becky (Mommy)August 12, 2018 at 7:23 AMHi Tommy! You sure are learning a lot about coding! I learned a new word from your post- binary.1011011ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytommys6August 12, 2018 at 7:26 AMBinary use 0s And 1s, Like This:01010101010110101001ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBecky (Mommy)August 12, 2018 at 7:32 AMComputers use binary? Is there anything else you know that uses binary?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytommys6August 12, 2018 at 7:35 AMCalculators do!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
What blogging engine would you like? September 24, 2019 So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments! Read more
Hi Tommy! You sure are learning a lot about coding! I learned a new word from your post- binary.1011011
ReplyDeleteBinary use 0s And 1s, Like This:01010101010110101001
ReplyDeleteComputers use binary? Is there anything else you know that uses binary?
ReplyDeleteCalculators do!
ReplyDelete