Skip to main content

Days Of The Week Education

Hi There! Looking For Days Of The Week Education! IT'S All Here At tommys6.wordpress.com 1. Days Of The Week For School And Teachers And Home [wpvideo QTQrk85S ]

2. Do Some Calander Time (Get a calendar page at http://www.dltk-cards.com/calendar/)

3. Ask For Days Of The Week Education Kit And Fun Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"