Skip to main content

Reading:Starting Your Own Blog

Hi! I Read Starting Your Own Blog! I Read It For 1 Hour! I Love It! I Understand It!

Do You Like Or Love The Book

[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="1"/][contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="1"/][contact-field label="Website" type="url"/][contact-field label="Comments" type="textarea" required="1"/][/contact-form]

Comments For Like Or Love Here

Comments

  1. Wow! I am so proud of you and you
    are so proud of yourself! Now you are putting your learning into action by creating and posting on your own blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What blogging engine would you like?

So, last night I was reading about blogging, and here are some blogging engines from my book: I chose Blogger because it was free with no ads ! I just needed my Google account! What do you like? Why? Post in the comments!

Coding 1

In coding, there is a way to save text, It saves text as code, Like this: text(); how to code it Add this to your code: var yourName; = "Your text is here"