I love Tommy day!!!! It’s a great day to celebrate a wonderful boy! As his mommy says: We’re doing the Tommy dance Cause Tommy is the best We’re doing the Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy dance!
Hi Tommy! I don’t see a new Email today yet, but our IPad was not working for a while this afternoon. Thanks for doing facetime. It’s always fun to see you๐๐๐๐ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love Tommy day!!!! It’s a great day to celebrate a wonderful boy! As his mommy says:
ReplyDeleteWe’re doing the Tommy dance
Cause Tommy is the best
We’re doing the Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy dance!
I love you! Happy Tommy Day!
Thank You Mommy
ReplyDeletePhilip thinks his brother is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteThank You Philip
ReplyDeleteTommy is a good boy! Woof woof!
ReplyDeleteThank You Missy
ReplyDeleteThank you Tommy!๐๐๐๐๐คช๐๐๐คฉ
ReplyDeleteThank you Tommy!
ReplyDeleteThank you special boy!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tommy! I don’t see a new Email today yet, but our IPad was not working for a while this afternoon. Thanks for doing facetime. It’s always fun to see you๐๐๐๐ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank You ❤️❤️❤️๐งก๐งก๐งก๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete